Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Absolutely positive.

Today, I meditated for some time in the chapel, and I got some answers that I guess I've been unsure about. It's like I've been pretty sure, but I still am fucking terrified. But I've never been more sure in my entire life of anything after today, I'm leaving the Catholic church. I'm absolutely fucking positive. It's like this wave of peace just came over me, calm and surety just took over, I know this is right. I've never been more sure. Everything afterward comes afterward, I can't worry about it now. Fuck it, I don't want to care anymore. I'm tired of questioning myself all the time. I just need to live my fucking life.

In other news, some kid gets into this fucking Wiener guy's twitter and posts a crotch pic, and some republican asshole is like GUYS WE NEED TO INVESTIGATE THIS SHIT WHY IS REP WIENER BEING SO CALM?? HE MUST HAVE DONE IT.
It's fucking twitter, calm down. I mean really. You'd think you're like 17 years old.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment